Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Another One Bites The Dust - Sen. Dorgan ( D-ND) To 'Retire'

In a surprise announcement, North Dakota Democrat Byron Dorgan is throwing in the towel:


"After a lot of thought I have made the very difficult decision that I will not be seeking reelection in 2010, " Dorgan wrote in a memo to staff distributed this afternoon. "This decision is not a reflection of any dissatisfaction with my work in the Senate, nor is it connected to a potential election contest next fall (frankly, I believe if I were to run for another term I would be reelected)."


Lessee...a Democrat in a solid Red State identified with the Obama Administration who voted for the bogus stimulus and for ObamaCare? With GOP North Dakota Governor John Hoeven outpolling him by twenty points in a head-to-head? Sure, Senator...you'd definitely be re-elected. Piece o' cake.

Rats and a sinking ship....I expect more swimmers before November.



No comments: