Friday, April 30, 2010

Watcher's Council Results, 4/30/10



The Council has spoken! Here are the results of our weekly Watcher's Council contest.

This week's council winner was Wolf Howling for The Roots Of Slavery & The Races Hustlers’ Holy Grail – Reparations , a response to professor Henry Louis Gates Jr's call for reparations for slavery.

Our non-council winning post was The Washington Monument by Wretchard of the Belmont Club (at Pajamas Media). I linked to this essay earlier this week on Joshuapundit and I'll repeat what I said then..it's one of the best explanations I have read of the tea party movement and why most of the political and media elites simply don't get it .


Here are the full results:

Council Winners

Non Council Winners




please donate...it helps me write more gooder!

No comments: